Saturday, April 23, 2011

FUN DOWN UNDER (A NOTE FROM CIARA!)

Ciara just  shared a note with fans on her trip to Australia....Read the note and pictures of her during the trip after the jump


Hey guys,
I recently took a trip to Australia for the Supafest Urban Music Festival to perform with Snoop Dogg, Nelly, Busta Rhymes and more! This was one of the best trips I've ever taken. We performed for crowds of 40,000 or more and everyone was dancing to my music nonstop (which felt SO good)...

In the midst of working I was able to go to the Gold Coast and stay at the Versace hotel. This is when the bonus fun began! I started off jet skiing and toured a large island. Going so fast in the water, the waves freaked me out at times. I thought I was going to fall off the jet ski because of how fast we were going, but I kept saying to myself, “Be fearless and go for it!” LOL! While jet skiing, the Tour Guide stopped in the area for us to hop in the water and swim. This lasted about 5 minutes because I kept thinking sharks were coming to get me. LOL

Snoop also decided to throw a BBQ and there we danced the night away, listened to music, and the guys played cards & dominoes. It felt like I was at home on the road... with family and friends.

To top it all off, I went to the Dreamworld theme park, which is a combination water park, amusement park and zoo rolled into one. I got to be up close and personal with my DREAM PET, a white tiger! (I hope I can care for one someday) At first I was shaking when I walked into the cage with it, but again my favorite line came to mind: “Be fearless and go for it!” So in order to do this I had to walk behind the tiger, not move too much, and pet its back while we posed together so that the tiger could get comfortable. Voila! I got my tiger moment! Yay!

After that, my team and I rode all the major roller coaster rides in the park and I even got my security guard to get on a ride that he was so afraid of. It had the tallest drop in the park at 38 stories high. It was funny seeing him feeling not so secure in the air. He kept saying he's not good with things he can't control. I told him that it was his security “initiation.” He passed the test!

After my fun adventure, I winded down my day taking in the sun and laying on a float in the pool while sipping on strawberry mango daiquiris (topped with whipped cream)!

Ahhh! I thought it would be fun to share this sweet moment with you all… Hope you enjoy these pics!

Love Ciara

Btw, Aussie fans rock!

What do you think about the note and pics?