Monday, May 2, 2011

WHAT CELEBS SAID ABOUT OSAMA'S DEATH

So when i heard about Osama's death i didnt know whether to be sad or glad.
Some say it would have been better if he was arrested and brought back to the states alive to negotiate a peace treaty or something so that this bridge between America and the Middle Eastern countries would be fixed and others say once he killed people he deserved to die... Lets take a look of what our fave celebs had to say


Katy Perry @KatyPerry: I believe in justice... but don't u think that an eye for an eye will make the whole world blind? #revolutioncomesthroughlove #worldpeace
questlove @Questlove: I hope those rejoicing can hear O's words that to engage in anti Islam/Muslim rhetoric is missing the point
rihanna @Rihanna: Rumpupupum Rumpupupum Rumpupupuuum #ManDown
jared followill @youngfollowill (Kings of Leon's Jared Followill): The guy who shot Osama is about to get SO laid.
adam levine @AdamLevine: I dont know how I feel about "celebrating" death. But im just glad this happened during a good man's presidency. #potentialspark
simon @SimonJCLeBON (Duran Duran's Simon Le Bon): The death of #obl does not inspire me to celebrate, rather to mourn the many who've died in this pointless conflict of ideals.
Chris Colfer @ChrisColfer ("Glee" co-star): I was wondering why my White House tour was cancelled today...
Keri Hilson @MissKeriBaby (Keri Hilson): I don't know about you, but I'm stayin prayed UP!! A lot has been happening on this dear earth at an unusually frequent pace.
nick lachey @NickSLachey: Ding dong, the witch is dead!! It only took nearly 10 years, but bin laden is dead. The world is a better place my friends.....
Lil Twist @LilTwist: Barrack Obama IS A EDUCATED GANGSTA!!! Its like he knows all the right words to say lol... Just seen the speech.... wow speechless lol
Benji Madden @BenjaminMadden (Good Charlotte's Benji Madden): How bad do you think President Obama wanted to say BoOoyah Son!!!??! at the end of his speech tonight? Probably really bad!"
Snoop Dogg @SnoopDogg: RIP to everybody who was taken on 911. Let the troops bac home n lower gas prices let's live happily ever after!!
jordin @TheRealJordin (JordinSparks): Ground Zero...I can feel the energy through my tv. It's electrifying. #wow #historic #proudtobeanAmerican.
Let's all continue to pray for world peace




KELLY ROWLAND  Let's all continue to pray for world peace;

 





I side with Katy on this i dont think America should havekilled him just like that. At least they should have tried to negotiate peace with him. This morning on BBC and CNN i saw his followers saying they were going to take revenge on America... So what do you think about Osama's death? Talk to me in the comments.