Friday, July 1, 2011

Aaron Carter ,"MICHEAL JACKSON GAVE ME WINE AND COCAINE WHEN I WAS 15"

Hmmm wonders will never end.... Ok! Magazine caught up with Aaron Carter (Little brother of Nick Carter) on the two-year  passing of Michael Jackson and he claimed that Michael gave him wine and cocaine when he was just 15 years old.Read what he said below



“I never talked about it… This is the first time. I do… I miss Michael… I have spent such incredible times with him. I did things with him that nobody else did… But I was also troubled about what he did to me,” Aaron says.
When asked whether Michael gave him alcohol, Aaron tells Daphne [from OK! magazine], “Yes, he gave me wine. I mean, I could have refused, but I was 15.” As for drugs? “He gave me cocaine. I felt weird about that and other stuff… We spoke afterwards, hours and hours, on the phone. I admired Michael, but his behaviour bothered me a lot. Then my mother called the police…”
Do you think there is truth in what he is claiming?