Friday, July 29, 2011

RIHANNA COVERS GLAMOUR MAGAZINE!

Red haired singer Rihanna covers the September issue of Glamour magazine.... Read on to view the cover and her take on her fellow muscians...


RiRi is all smiles while sporting a cute white top and black pants that  showoff her beautiful figure on the cover of the mag.


Rihanna on her attention-getting sense of style: “Getting dressed, I want to pick the most bizarre pair of shorts so I can figure out how to make it look right, or work an outfit that will make people go, “What the hell is she wearing?”

Rihanna on being a role model for young girls: “In the beginning of my career, it was really strict for me. I couldn’t wear pink or red lipstick; it was just bizarre. We had a young fan base, and they were trying to keep me fresh. But I just really wanted to be myself. I wanted to be sassy, the attitude, all these things that I am.”

Rihanna on her fellow female musicians: “There’s a pack. It’s me, Gaga, Katy Perry, BeyoncĂ©…who else? Ke$ha, for sure. Women are definitely dominating music right now, and that’s because we are competitive beings. I feel like music hasn’t been this exciting in a while.”
 What do you think of the pics?