Tuesday, August 16, 2011

T.I'S LAST MESSAGE FROM JAIL




Rapper/ actor T.i is set to be released from jail next month and he has released his last message from Forrest City Correctional Facility in Arkansas where he has been serving a year for violation of probabation... Read the touching message after the jump...






What up world? This will be my last message from Forrest
City. Just reaching out and sending my love, respect and appreciation to
all who have been ridin’ with me throughout this chapter in my life and
not just recently but since all the things started happening one after
another back in ’06. From Big Phil’s murder to my beautiful little angel
Leiah being called home to heaven, to my arrest in ’07, the 1st prison
sentence in ’09, to this last journey that I’m nearing the end of.
A lot of people who are aware of all that has happened to me in my life
say that there aren’t many men who could have endured and withstood so
much pain, pressure and turnoil while managing to remain sane and keep
their wits about them. I must say that I wouldn’t have been able to do
so without God’s grace and having a strong support system behind me
every step of the way. So often we spend time acknowledging the presence
of “haters” and all the negativity they send our way but we don’t take
the time to acknowledge and appreciate all the ones who love and support
us and supply us with the positive energy we need to overcome. We
complain about the pain so much that don’t even notice how much
stronger, wiser and better of a person the suffering has allowed us to
become.  I heard Pac say once “To live is to suffer and to survive is to
find meaning in that suffering.” I later found out it came from an
author by the name of Friedrich Nietzsche. When I heard Pac say that it
was just some hard shit to hear your favorite rapper say before he
kicked a verse. Now that I’ve gone through it and grown from it those
words have a real true meaning to me. I know this won’t be my last
batter with adversity but it has truly prepared me for whatever else may
come in the future. For that also I’m thankful. Now it goes without
saying that I hate I had to come back to prison for these 10 months but I
am truly grateful for the knowledge, growth and understanding I’ve
received from the experience.


Next time you hear from me I’ll be back out there with you. Doing for
those who can’t do for themselves and speaking for those whose voices
are never heard. When I touch down, I’m going all the way back to square
one, like I’m fresh in the game and never sold a record. Back on some
I’M SERIOUS, TRAP MUSIK s***… But until then RESPECT to all who deserve
it. I’ll be back at you in a minute.


-KING

What do you think of the message? Tell me in the comments!