Thursday, May 31, 2012

CIARA IS BACK!

Well, she is almost back....She has revealed the title of her new single and album during a Sneek peak special for her upcoming comedy movie Thats my boy  ... Read more to get the deeds.




Her new single is entitled Sweat and her album is entitled One woman Army... One Woman Army is also supposedly a song on her album written by Ali Tamposi.
This is what Ali said during an interview.
Interviewer : Is there a topic you haven’t covered in a song but want to?
Ali : I really wanted to use, for years, the title “One-Woman Army,” and I just used it with Ciara. I had it initially as “One-Man Army,” and I changed it and it’s [about] a strong, really independent woman that if you’re going to be a part of her life you have to be strong, a fighter, a solider. It’s a really strong song. We’re working on that right now.

What do you think? Tell me in the comments!