Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Beyonce is finally sharing the tools I need to be her bestie

Beyonce is finally sharing the tools I need to be her bestie

Move over, Gwyneth Paltrow. There’s a new bestie in town ready to wear matching friendship bracelets with Beyonce. That’s me. And probably the rest of the world. Beyonce is now making it easy to become her bestie with today’s launch of a new section of her website, called The Beyhive, (oh Bey, you so clever).

The site is all things Beyonce, with the superstar posting the following introductory message to the new section:

THE BEYHIVE BLOG IS MY WAY OF SHOWING ALL THE INSPIRING THINGS I COME ACROSS EVERY SINGLE DAY. THIS IS THROUGH MY EYES. I’M ALSO FEATURING BEAUTIFUL CREATIONS FROM MY TALENTED FANS. SO MANY OF YOU ARE MAKING VIDEOS, PAINTING – I WANT TO SHOW THE WORLD WHAT YOU DO AND HOW MUCH I APPRECIATE YOU. THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING, THERE IS SO MUCH OUT THERE TO DIG INTO.

STAY TUNED,

-BEYONCÉ

A bit of a yeller, that one. So far, Beyonce has posted things like movie posters for Argo and Beasts of The Southern Wild, music from Miguel and The Pierces, as well as artwork and her favourite shoes of the moment. I suspect this site will become the new Oprah’s Favourite Things, with items featured on The Beyhive resulting in huge sales.

You’ve been warned, Gwyneth.

Source


Full article at: Celebrity Gossip